1) Have one of your PC colleagues send you a link to a file on the shared storage device. It'll look something like: \\companyname.com\storage\depts\org_chart.doc
2) Then look at the way that same file appears to you via terminal. Probably something like:
So, you need to substitute Volumes with companyname.com\storage, and then flip the forward slashes with backslashes.
3) Open Automator.
4) Click "New Document"
5) Choose "Service"
6) Have your Automator Window look like this (but replace insert PC path with forward slashes with company name.com/storage):
7) Save it to something like "Copy Windows Path"
Now let's test it.
8) Use your Finder to go to the file. Control-Click (or two-finger tap) on the file, select Service, Copy Windows Path"
9) Paste it into an email.
Yay! You've made Windows users happy. Well, as happy as they could be... ;-)